THE BECK SCHOOL OF CONSTRUCTION
The Beck Group, Dallas County and the City of Dallas are excited to announce the second year of partnership with the Beck School of Construction in Dallas County. The program strengthens working relationships with the small, minority, and women-owned businesses (SMWBE) in the North Texas Region. It also creates an opportunity for participating SMWBEs to grow their businesses by learning from industry experts with experience serving the contracting community.
Up to 20 select participants will have the opportunity to learn from experts on topics designed to support your business. As a participant, you will commit to attending nine monthly classes that focus on themes critical to growing your businesses capacity, including but not limited to:
- Project Management
- Field Supervision
TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST…
- Complete and submit your application before the deadline of January 13, 2023.
- Currently be certified as a Small, Minority, and/or Women-owned business enterprise by the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency, Dallas Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council, Women Business Council Southwest, or Texas Department of Transportation.
- Have a presence in the North Texas Region.
- Confirm continuous business operations for at least 24 months.
- Have a minimum annual revenue of $100,000 for the past two years.
To learn more and submit your application, visit www.dallascounty.org/capacity to apply.