LiftFund is a non-profit community lender that has been leveling the financial playing field for entrepreneurs with opportunity capital in North Texas over 20 years. Our team provides guidance, support, and capital to entrepreneurs seeking capital who may not be able to access capital to by traditional means or may have capital that is costing too much.
AboutLiftFund provides support and capital to businesses who are emerging and established. Entrepreneurs are learners! We take an approach of complimenting our capital with responsive guidance to meet you where you are at. We provide loans as small as $500 up to $500,000 along with real estate and heavy equipment financing with the our SBA 504 product in partnership with business loans. We also are a host of the LiftFund Women’s Business Center which focuses on supporting women and minority startup and emerging business owners.
Become Supplier or Vendor
- Government & Military Specifications
- Price History
- Subcontracting Opportunities
- Certification: Women, Minority, Disadvantaged, Etc.
- HUB zone Certification
- Find research tools & data sources
- Learn Dallas regulations and markets
- Write a marketing plan
- Write a business plan
- Research a business idea
Buying or Selling a Business
- Buying or Selling a Franchise
- Purchasing an Existing Business
- Volunteer opportunities
- Tax Credits
- Environmental Compliance
Startup / Form a Business
- Startup business counseling
- Formation & registration
- Budget, Financial Statements and Cash Flow Training
- Business Management and Strategy Training