We are engaged community leaders committed to improving lives and maximizing social impact through the thoughtful application of our collective resources and expertise.
SVP cultivates effective philanthropists, strengthens nonprofits, and invests in innovative solutions – building powerful relationships to tackle our community’s social challenges.
How Do We Do This?
We Go Beyond Philanthropy.
SVP does more than give away money. We amplify the impact of those out to do good in three distinct ways:
- Connect and engage individuals, helping them make the greatest impact with their philanthropic giving.
- Fund and strengthen nonprofits, helping them take their vital work for kids and the environment to the next level.
- Advance social innovation in North Texas so those working for social change can adopt new organizational and impact models.
Whether you are an individual hoping to realize the greatest impact with your giving, a nonprofit looking to take your work to the next level, a professional who wants to use your unique skills to solve a pressing social problem, or simply someone who has an idea to share – we want to hear from you.
Since SVP Dallas was founded in 2000, we have…
- Invested more than $3 million in over 25 local nonprofits
- Engaged 500+ Partners who have volunteered countless hours
- Collaborated with Investees who reached an average growth of 300% in number of clients served
Nonprofit & Social Enterprise
- Board Development
- Funds Development
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Technical Services
- Corporate social responsibility
12900 Preston Rd.
Dallas, TX 75230
Are you Tony Fleo? Update your profile
Send Yourself a Magic Link
We will send you a link by mail that will sign you in instantly! The magic link email will be sent to the email address on file.