MBDA Center Dallas
The MBDA Business Center Dallas assists Minority Owned Businesses retain and create jobs, obtain procurement contracts and financing for working capital and asset acquisition. Whether it’s financing, organizational growth, bonding, certification or business-to-business partnering, MBDA Business Center Dallas staff can determine the right resources for your business. We serve minority entrepreneurs who are pursuing growth in size, scale and capacity.
We assist minority entrepreneurs:
- Secure financial capital.
- Identify and access opportunities.
- Categorize immediate and long-term business needs.
- Provide group and one on one training and education.
Staffed by business specialists who have the knowledge and practical experience needed to run successful and profitable businesses. The MBDA Business Center Dallas is operated by the Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council and is funded by the U.S. Department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA).
- Write a business plan
- Research a business idea
- Write a marketing plan
- Obtaining Debt Funding
- Obtaining Equity Funding
Become Supplier or Vendor
- Government & Military Specifications
- Obtaining Corporate Contracts
- Obtaining Government Contracts
- Subcontracting Opportunities
- Business Management and Strategy Training
8828 North Stemmons, Suite 550-B
Dallas, TX 75247
Are you Mike Mora? Update your profile
Send Yourself a Magic Link
We will send you a link by mail that will sign you in instantly! The magic link email will be sent to the email address on file.