University of Texas at Dallas – Technology Commercialization
We exist to commercialize UT Dallas Technology and impact both local and regional economic development. We want to establish long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our inventors, industry partners and investors, and have a streamlined invention disclosure and evaluation process. We work closely with UT Dallas's Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship. We also can support and incubate UT Dallas-affiliated Startups.
We do this by:
- Educating, advising and assisting inventors.
- Evaluating the commercial potential of UT Dallas inventions.
- Protecting intellectual property.
- Pro actively facilitating the creation of UT Dallas spin-off companies.
- Assisting in the licensing of commercially viable technologies.
- Communicating commercialization opportunities to investors and industry.
- Write a business plan
- Write a marketing plan
Internship Programs and Student Services
- Student Research Projects
- Youth Entrepreneurship Education
Site and Business Location
- Incubator Space
- Industrial Technology Research
- Technology Transfer
- Business Management and Strategy Training
- Business Plan Training and Assistance
- Marketing Plan Development and Training