The City of Dallas Convention and Event Services Department, in collaboration with the Office of Procurement Services and Small Business Center, will host several outreach sessions on February 17 and 21, 2023 to provide an overview of the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas (KBHCCD) Master Plan and the timeline for the Project Manager/Owner’s Representative solicitation proposal submissions.
Outreach Sessions Location
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas, Ballroom D3 East Fork,
Address: 650 S. Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202
Dates and Registration
Friday, February 17
- Session 1: 8 to 9:30 a.m. (In-Person Only)
- Session 2: 12 to 1:30 p.m. (In-Person Only)
- Session 3: 6 to 7:30 p.m. (Virtual Only by WebEX)
Tuesday, February 21
- Session 4: 12 to 1:30 p.m. (In-Person Only)
- Session 5: 6 to 7:30 p.m. (Hybrid – In-Person and by WebEx)
Every sessions will provide the same information.